Always wanted to visit Israel? Like discrete or computational geometry, and Micha Sharir? Considering what to do with this year’s travel funds? Join us in Tel Aviv!
https://geometrynyc.wixsite.com/sharir (Open on a computer – does not support mobile yet.) If you can, please help us spread the word.
Partial list of speakers:
- Pankaj Agarwal (Duke)
- Noga Alon (Princeton)
- Boris Aronov (NYU)
- Shiri Artstein-Avidan (Tel Aviv University)
- Kenneth Clarkson (IBM Almaden Research center)
- Herbert Edelsbrunner (IST Austria)
- Esther Ezra (Bar Ilan University)
- Leonidas Guibas (Stanford)
- Dan Halperin (Tel Aviv University)
- Sariel Har-Peled (University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign)
- Gil Kalai (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Haim Kaplan (Tel Aviv University)
- Nets Katz (Caltech)
- Matya Katz (Ben Gurion University)
- Klara Kedem (Ben Gurion University)
- Nati Linial (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Janos Pach (Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics)
- József Solymosi (UBC)
- Emo Welzl (ETH Zurich)
For any questions about the conference, feel free to contact me.